Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Is it Mark Nobles last game at Wham today?

Always liked him seems like an old school sort of player and am I right in saying that hes just played for them?

Not many one club players around nowadays.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Klopp not only employees a throw-in coach but yesterday thanked a company called neuro11 who helped train his side on winning penalty shoot-outs.

While Brendan can't even sort out a proper professional defensive coach while we have to still rely on his clown Kolo.

We were pioneers on this sort of thing 6-7 years ago. We're now 6-7 steps behind the best. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Raj said:

Is it Mark Nobles last game at Wham today?

Always liked him seems like an old school sort of player and am I right in saying that hes just played for them?

Not many one club players around nowadays.

Was a class act after the helicopter tragedy too I recall. Seems a v good bloke.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Really excited that we only have a week left in this season. So over it.

48 minutes ago, sdb said:

Was a class act after the helicopter tragedy too I recall. Seems a v good bloke.

What did he do/say, I dont recall.

Wasnt there a pic of him recently  sweeping up an away changing room after a game?🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

To be fair we were very good at all set pieces during the MON years, and the players at the time frequently pointed out in interviews we never practiced them in training. 

When you have Elliott,Walsh,Taggart,Marshall and Heskey in the box and Guppy taking the set pieces, you don’t really have a need to practise them 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Raj said:

What did he do/say, I dont recall.

Wasnt there a pic of him recently  sweeping up an away changing room after a game?🤣🤣

Apparently he always sweeps up the away changing room after a game to be respectful. 

Not many about who would do that.

Fair play to him.

• Like 2