Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

In an underwhelming season to possibly finish top half is quite something. 

Shows the quality of the league out of top 6 but even so, its something to build on for next season, whoever our manager is. 

I can’t help thinking what could have been. A bit of luck here and there. Not conceding late goals or from corners, bad referee decisions etc. Even with our shocking injury problems we could have been up with Manchester United comfortably. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Supergray22 said:

I can’t help thinking what could have been. A bit of luck here and there. Not conceding late goals or from corners, bad referee decisions etc. Even with our shocking injury problems we could have been up with Manchester United comfortably. 

Oh I get that totally. Individually and collectively we could have been so much better. 

But to finish 8th or 9th in this kind of season 

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

The biggest disappointment of this season is handing 4 points to Everton on a silver plate for them to stay up .

Honestly, the fact they've picked up 10 points from us, Chelsea and Man U sickens me. We all collectively owe the footballing community an apology.

• Like 1