Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

How are we conspiring to finish 8th, just seen the table. There is some real shite outside the top 7… for the last few months we’ve been one of the worst 3 sides quite comfortably 

We've scored 57 goals - that's up there with any top 5 side. And that's without Vardy for half a season.

Our defence has been the utter pits - if we can sort that out, we'll be right up there next year.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We've score 57 goals - that's up there with any top 5 side. And that's without Vardy for half a season.

Our defence has been the utter pits - if we can sort that out, we'll be right up there next year.

It ranked as worst in the league at one point recently, at least in sky stats they pop up in game. And we are still the worst from set pieces. Heard today in the first year Brendan was here we conceded 6 goals from set plays, this season alone we have conceded 20. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

We've score 57 goals - that's up there with any top 5 side. And that's without Vardy for half a season.

Everyone else will have Europe we will be up there next season if we can carry on in this form. (I know its 2 bottom leaguers but still there was positives from the formation, tactics and way we played.)

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, FoxesWalk said:

It ranked as worst in the league at one point recently, at least in sky stats they pop up in game. And we are still the worst from set pieces. Heard today in the first year Brendan was here we conceded 6 goals from set plays, this season alone we have conceded 20. 

It has but that's without Evans and Fofana for most the year. Since they've been back it's been considerably better, and we will obviously strengthen there.

We need some physical bastards.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m just going to leave these here, sorry Suzi, you miss out on that slap up KFC. @weller54 I’ll give you a choice you can  pm me for my bank details, donate the £100 directly to the @Union FS TIFO fund, donate to The Foxes Foundation or pick a charity of your choice - Please either pm me or post on here the receipt and remember Everton winning their first couple of games doesn’t make them a decent side and Gray and Townsend scoring a couple of goals in August doesn’t put them near the level of quality Maddison has.

@weller54in drama queen shock!!