Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Eddie howe manager of the year after spending 100m in January? **** off.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Imagine one of our players doing that, the forum would be in uproar lol 

He’s young and talented. Let him enjoy himself while he still can. Sorry forgot he isn’t going to United 😀

Edited by Supergray22

This Arsenal team is bang average for me. Smith on commentary is coming out with a whole litany of excuses - they're young, they're nervous, they're getting injuries because they've played lots of games (despite not being in Europe and getting knocked out in the 3rd round of the Cup), etc. I just don't think they're that good from the times I've watched them this season. 

• Like 2

A Tielemans Xhaka double pivot would be absolutely awful :nigel:. Most teams in the league would be able to bully them physically and waltz through the midfield. It would be reminiscent of when Fulham battered us at home.

Partey is a good partner for Youri but he seems injury prone. 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Can't believe Howe, Vierra and Thomas Frank all being considered for manager of the season

Why not? They have all exceeded expectations. Especially Viera. He was one of the favourites for the chop and his team to go down. Most people didn’t think Howe would have done so well and likewise Brentford. Having said that they will probably give it to Klopp or another leader of the greedy gang. 

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Real dilemma..

Don't want Spuds or Arse to get 4th!!

🤬

No way am i putting up with those little virgin Arsenal fans spamming pictures of Youri or Madders in an Arsenal shirt every time i go on social media. Spurs are harmless getting in the top 4 as they will never win a trophy anyway!

• Like 1

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Who would you have above them, apart from the obvious pair who are already shortlisted? If you have to pick five I can't think of three more obvious candidates.

Moyes could be a candidate. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Real dilemma..

Don't want Spuds or Arse to get 4th!!

🤬

its like choosing which leg to be amputated …..

13 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Spurs is for the greater good 

Disagree …… but there isn’t a lot in it tbh ……

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Why are they singing the song about the football league?

Nice to see Arsenal bottling it this year. Makes a change from us.

Just now, StanSP said:

Moyes could be a candidate. 

Moyes is a shout but Frank has done very well with an unfancied side and Palace had no hope the state Hodgson left them in. Spend or not, what Howe has done at Newcastle is extraordinary, they've been in ridiculous form and more to the point outside of the £££ he's turned donkeys like Joelinton into very competent top flight footballers.

I think those three are the right three.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Who would you have above them, apart from the obvious pair who are already shortlisted? If you have to pick five I can't think of three more obvious candidates.

Ralf Rangnick for a job well done 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Moyes is a shout but Frank has done very well with an unfancied side and Palace had no hope the state Hodgson left them in. Spend or not, what Howe has done at Newcastle is extraordinary, they've been in ridiculous form and more to the point outside of the £££ he's turned donkeys like Joelinton into very competent top flight footballers.

I think those three are the right three.

Extraordinary.

100m and you're comparing him to moyes and Frank. Really?