Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Extraordinary.

100m and you're comparing him to moyes and Frank. Really?

They'd not won a game before he took over and were absolutely hopeless - I don't particularly rate Howe but it's not that extraordinary to think he's done decent job this season hombre x

I'd also said that Frank (rightly) should be considered for MOTY?

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

Howe spent money in January but he was at a club that prior to thst transfer window had a net spend of what in the previous 8+ years? Nothing if not less I'd have thought. They were well over due the investment you can't use that as a stick to beat him with he went to a team with zero intent to play and an abysmal squad. They're still a rubbish squad even with the investment. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Howe spent money in January but he was at a club that prior to thst transfer window had a net spend of what in the previous 8+ years? Nothing if not less I'd have thought. They were well over due the investment you can't use that as a stick to beat him with he went to a team with zero intent to play and an abysmal squad. They're still a rubbish squad even with the investment. 

One of their big signings in Trippier has barely played 'n all. I find Eddie Howe very smug but they've been great under him.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Yeah all our fault lol

According to some of our fans we define the league on our own.

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Arsenal bottling top 4 with their final two fixtures being Newcastle and Everton is much worse than us bottling top 4 with Tottenham and Man Utd then Chelsea and Tottenham.

Not having that we were 12 points clear of Man U, but I’m loving this Arsenal bottle job 🤣🤣

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

Not having that we were 12 points clear of Man U, but I’m loving this Arsenal bottle job 🤣🤣

Man utd barely lost a game though.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hopefully this means Youri goes abroad.

Which will mean half the money.