Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Thursday / Sunday tends to be harder than Tuesday, Wednesday/ saturday

Still the same amount of games and I doubt they'll go ful pelt from the start of the Europa

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

No it isn't lol

It's as if the points of goals they did/didn't score in other games are rendered totally irrelevant. 

I’m aware of how points are scored, cheers. The nature of that defeat at home quite literally handed Spurs 3 points, if not only 1.

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

I’m aware of how points are scored, cheers. The nature of that defeat at home quite literally handed Spurs 3 points, if not only 1.

What about any other games they've won or lost? 

2 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

He was saying if they can't manage to get into the top four this season without any additional fixtures, it'll be harder to get into the Champions league next year when they are also playing Europa League games.

And Thursday -Sunday seen as harder the CL days

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Both sets of fans are annoying af but Arsenal are far worse.

AFTV will be a giggle right now. 

Robbie has the easiest set up of all time doesnt he? Stick a mic and camera in a load of annoying Gooners and make a mint as a result. Probably has more opposition fans watching AFTV for comedy content  than Arsenal fans 

Got to hand it to him really.

Edited by Nalis
Got the AFTV guy's name wrong, doh!
  • Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Claude has the easiest set up of all time doesnt he? Stick a mic and camera in a load of annoying Gooners and make a mint as a result. Probably has more opposition fans watching AFTV for comedy content  than Arsenal fans 

Got to hand it to him really.

I love the angry bald middle aged white dude on there that's permanently in a state of rage at something. 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Particularly in the context of the overcelebrating and over exaggeration about their players.

Who can forgot their fans going all weird about that Odegaard / Maddison comparison tweet. Odegaard has disappeared since.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but if you met my spurs supporting twxt of a neighbour you would soon change your mind. Of the ones I know personally spurs fans are the most obnoxious. Collectively I think they are on a par. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Crazy to think results against Brighton at home, West Ham at Home, Spurs at home, Everton away, Newcastle away conceding late on have cost us 10 points which would put us 7th with two games to play. Let alone the disgraceful VAR calls away at Brighton, the limp performance at home to Villa, the 2-0 lead at half time away at Palace. Threw so many points away this season. 

Exactly and that’s despite the injury issues. You can take positives and negatives from that but the European run was surprisingly enjoyable. Either way we move on and start getting excited for the late summer sunshine, itchy new shirts and the smell of old men farting in front of you in the burger queue. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1