Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

15 minutes ago, Raj said:

Why don't we learn to do this.

SO frustrating 

It’s a mentality thing I think, every team thinks more players = more chance of scoring, like we bang them in from corners….Klopp has exploited this and it seems every corner Liverpool face is an attacking chance for them, which is fairly obvious when the whole of the opposition is in your box.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Raj said:

Not really though.

Who's this illustrious  Top 6 nowadays.

Apart from Man City and Licerpool  weve won more things than most others and we ain't Gop 6?

It's not Arsenal,Man U or Spurs anymore of late is it?

I wasn’t referring to the best six just the greedy six who were all too eager to forget the rules of fair competition in favour of personal gain. Aided and encouraged by the football authorities and broadcasters. 

Edited by Supergray22
  • Like 1

I don’t mind if they come up be good to play them again. They’re already thinking they’re up though which would make it funnier if they lost. 

1 hour ago, He aint bald said:

For a short time today, I thought Southampton were going to be eternally credited with winning Manchester City a premier League title

From six years ago to today, Chelsea fans have eternally credited Eden Hazard with winning us a premier League title  :thumbdown:

2 hours ago, KingsX said:

From six years ago to today, Chelsea fans have eternally credited Eden Hazard with winning us a premier League title  :thumbdown:

Chelski fAns are deluded and even more so now they keep choking in finals of competitions.

6 hours ago, SystonFox said:

City vs Villa 1-1 draw. 

Liverpool win to snatch the title 

Oh please NO!!!

I Can see it being nail biting finish though, you can just imagine Gerrards smug face if they fvck ManCity up

Edited by Raj

36 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure Man City will be fired up and win comfortably. 2-0 HT. 3-0 FT

Fvcking hope so..cant be done with our foxestalk Scousewankfesters

Interesting little diagram here. Seems we've become a high press, High transitioning team.

You see every other team above us has more than one string to their bow. 

To progress we'll need to kick on and become more fluent in attack through other situations. Set pieces will be a big one for that as well as improving of our ball carrying. Actually shocking to see how little we carry the ball, makes sense why Soumare with that ball carrying ability from France was brought in. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting little diagram here. Seems we've become a high press, High transitioning team.

You see every other team above us has more than one string to their bow. 

To progress we'll need to kick on and become more fluent in attack through other situations. Set pieces will be a big one for that as well as improving of our ball carrying. Actually shocking to see how little we carry the ball, makes sense why Soumare with that ball carrying ability from France was brought in. 

Same level progressive passing as the bottom 3 is a honking stat too lol 

• Like 1