Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Shane said:

Pep overthinking it again? Why is Stones at RB?? Surely you could play Cancelo there and Ake or Zinchenko at LB. 

Said that to my mate when I saw the line up. Stones CB, Cancelo RB and Ake left back. Why is Fernandinho at CB and Stones at RB.

Pep overthinking in big games again. Or just arrogant that he thinks he can play any team and wi

• Like 1

This season could be one of the worst ever...

Scouse title and potential quadruple.

Spurs in CL places

We're the most drab we have been in ages with sides of inept defending and last minute capitulations

Newcastle, Leeds, Burnley & Everton all tease us with relegation but only one actually does it as Watford & Norwich are so hilariously crap.

Forest prob win the playoffs

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I’ve said for months on here that this Liverpool side are the best English football have ever seen and you all just mocked. Not looking so daft now am I 

Can you get any more up your own arse?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I might be in the minority but I actually want Liverpool to win it. Can’t stand Man City spaffing thanksgiving whatever they want on players every season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

This season could be one of the worst ever...

Scouse title and potential quadruple.

Spurs in CL places

We're the most drab we have been in ages with sides of inept defending and last minute capitulations

Newcastle, Leeds, Burnley & Everton all tease us with relegation but only one actually does it as Watford & Norwich are so hilariously crap.

Forest prob win the playoffs

Pass the razorblade 😢

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I’ve said for months on here that this Liverpool side are the best English football have ever seen and you all just mocked. Not looking so daft now am I 

Yeah that post alone has made you look daft.

• Thanks 2