Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Tammy Abraham possible move to Villa is likely off now, chance for Leicester to get a look in there we certainly do need a striker. 

Not for the reported £40m to play backup to Vardy, Nacho and Daka. 

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Tammy Abraham possible move to Villa is likely off now, chance for Leicester to get a look in there we certainly do need a striker. 

Daka has filled that position.

14 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Southampton going to struggle next season, another season goes and another key player leaves. It'll be battle to keep Ward-Prowse I'm not sure if that ends the links to Villa.

Think they could go down now tbh. We should raid them for Vestergaard 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ings' fee was £30m apparently.

Whos laughing louder Southampton or Ings' agent?

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Southampton are either going down or going to be very close to going down this season.

30m for a 29 year old striker with 1 year left on his contract and past injury issues is mental though.

I wonder if they’d settle for staying up and another 9-0?

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Southampton are either going down or going to be very close to going down this season.

30m for a 29 year old striker with 1 year left on his contract and past injury issues is mental though.

Would have to agree. That’s their main goal scorer gone and they looked void of scoring in the second half of last season. Gonna be interesting to see how they get on now. 

Aston Villa’s chairman going about his business like he’s playing FIFA career mode.

Ings might be injury prone but he’ll still get them goals, great option to have for competition with Watkins.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Southampton fans saying Ings is a sideways move lol and Villa aren’t a bigger club than them. I’ve heard it all now. 

Objectively Southampton finished a place or 2 behind them last year. Ings has been saying he wants European football.

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Crikey. Villa mean business. 

The ‘best of the rest’ slot is looking mighty competitive now between us, Villa, Wolves, West Ham and Everton

I'm not convinced there recruitment seems a little scatter gun to me.

Two players who like to play on the right and a striker who struggles to stay fit.

Grealish is not only their best player, but leader and talisman 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Crikey. Villa mean business. 

The ‘best of the rest’ slot is looking mighty competitive now between us, Villa, Wolves, West Ham and Everton

You're aware they're selling grealish yeah?

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Objectively Southampton finished a place or 2 behind them last year. Ings has been saying he wants European football.

That would be the biggest gripe if I was a Southampton fan as that’s why he wouldn’t sign a new contract. But Southampton obviously felt like they couldn’t risk losing him for nothing.  

But as clubs, with the direction both are heading in & history Villa are head and shoulders a bigger club than Southampton. 

• Like 1