Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Man city immediately regretting the £100m bid for Grealish. 

I think it's sad that if even Messi, after all he has earned in his career, leaves 'his' club in search of a better salary. Only PSG and maybe Man City can afford the wages. 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Man city immediately regretting the £100m bid for Grealish. 

I think it's sad that if even Messi, after all he has earned in his career, leaves 'his' club in search of a better salary. Only PSG and maybe Man City can afford the wages. 

Imagine if they pull out of the Grealish deal after Villa have already spent the money from it. It would lead to chaos, FFP failures and all sorts I would expect. 

• Haha 3

Just now, peach0000 said:

Imagine if they pull out of the Grealish deal after Villa have already spent the money from it. It would lead to chaos, FFP failures and all sorts I would expect. 

I would fvcking piss myself 

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I’d like to think Man City knew all about the Messi situation. He’ll go somewhere where a sponsor is paying for the deal. It won’t be England let’s be honest 

• Like 1