Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

the penny has finally dropped over on villatalk that they had already signed his replacements….. i’ve spent too much time on there this week

You mean they still thought they'd spend another £100mill

Just now, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

the penny has finally dropped over on villatalk that they had already signed his replacements….. i’ve spent too much time on there this week

Villatalk is hilarious right now. I'm not one for going on other teams forums but it is great reading. They need to get a sense of perspective of where they are as a club. As long as players leave in the right way, for a big fee to win trophies I don't see how anyone can abuse them. Especially when they've been such an amazing player for their club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Villa CEO confirmed it was a 100m release clause in his contract too.

Also confirmed that the 3 players signed are his replacements.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MattFox said:

They are hardly going to announce they have 100 million in the bank really though tbf

No, but if they do start making bids for other players it’s not like other clubs won’t be looking to rince them knowing they have money.

Personally I think it an attempt to manage fans expectations that they shouldn’t expect more players as a result of the move.

Edited by stu

Villa fans are morons hey.  Yeah let’s stay and work with dean smith and play along side Matt targett instead of playing for guardiola and along side de Bruyne 😂 very few players outside the top 4 teams would not go there if they had the chance. They can’t moan about him being disloyal for wanting him to win something and play in the champions league he pretty much got them to where they are now. Hopefully they have a shocking season and go down 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fox_up_north said:

Fvck, tell him we can't offer him the wages but he can have two of...

- King Richard 

- lifetime supply of crisps, melton mowbray pies and foxes sweets

- Bradgate Park (rename it Messi Park, if he wants)

- new Kasabian frontman

Nah, we have to at least pretend we're still a shrewd hand in the transfer market.

He gets Old John Hill renamed to Messi Mountain and maybe a couple of the peacocks from the Grey's manor as pets. Take it or leave it. :ph34r: