Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Fox forever said:

Agreed. Maybe his Man City move is off now Jack has signed and trying to get back in good books

Exactly. I mean I’d be annoyed if one of our players only reported to training a week before the start of the season after being on holiday in Florida regardless of how recently they played for the national side. That’s unprofessional in itself!

57 minutes ago, Fox forever said:

Kane not such a naughty boy??

My personal opinion is he’s “bottled it”.

Let’s not forget this is the same bloke who swore on his daughters life that he scored a goal (when he didn’t) lol 

Hes seen the backlash and tried to save face. 

I’d have much more respect for him if he was a man of conviction.

12 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Another escape route for Kane could be if Lukaku move to Chelsea goes through, Inter will be looking for a replacement so chance to play for Italy could be an option. 

with all due respect, do you think he could manage in a foreign nation?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

My personal opinion is he’s “bottled it”.

Let’s not forget this is the same bloke who swore on his daughters life that he scored a goal (when he didn’t) lol 

Hes seen the backlash and tried to save face. 

I’d have much more respect for him if he was a man of conviction.

Judging by the fact Sky Sports News first reported it and their reaction to this statement, I think Kane is correct on this one. 

They are backtracking now asking why didn't Spurs or Kane tell them their assumption was wrong earlier... lol

17 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Another escape route for Kane could be if Lukaku move to Chelsea goes through, Inter will be looking for a replacement so chance to play for Italy could be an option. 

The same Inter who are asset stripping are going to spend £150m on a striker?

24 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

he should've just said he was isolating cuz he had covid. 

It’s almost like it’s a carefully worded PR statement during a transfer negotiation ;) 

I doubt it’s coincidence it came out after Peps press conference 

31 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Spurs fans are not having his bullshit anymore as well. He is getting a lot of hate and abuse from his fans. It just comes across as a bit thick to think that statement was going to hold up under scrutiny. It just makes things worse.

Funny how he's brought statement out a day after Grealish sent a statement writing to Villa fans explaining his departure.... bit of copying going on here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

If Kane was always due back this weekend, why didn't Tottenham or Nuno avoid the speculation and noise by confirming it on Monday/ Tuesday?

Funny how only a few days ago Nuno said he was yet to still speak to Kane, which strange considering he's your club captain. 

Kane could plea the case that didn't refuse to train because he didn't speak to spurs at all over the summer, maybe he wasn't answering in calls from Nuno perhaps.... :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

If Kane was always due back this weekend, why didn't Tottenham or Nuno avoid the speculation and noise by confirming it on Monday/ Tuesday?

Why should they have to I guess. Media make up stories all the time and it's funny to see Sky now backtracking a little. There is probably still an ounce of truth in it though, but they can also both use the rumours to their advantage if needed. Kane gets the message out to clubs that he is totally intent on leaving, whilst Levy can play the "no player is above the club" card. 

Liverpool still loved Gerrard after his transfer request.

Man U still loved Rooney after his move to get a better deal around 2010.

Spurs will still love Kane and all of this will be forgotten about soon enough.

• Like 2