Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

9 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Liverpool still loved Gerrard after his transfer request.

Man U still loved Rooney after his move to get a better deal around 2010.

Spurs will still love Kane and all of this will be forgotten about soon enough.

Yep, score a goal, kiss the badge and back in the game. Most of the big 6 fans have already forgotten about the superleague. It's like a half forgotten dream as they clap 100mil pound transfers. The reaction to Kane is nothing. I will laugh come the end of the season though, another year gone and still not won anything. While Levy refuses a transfer under 120mil and the Spurs fans will say he's a legend, done so much for the club and won't complain if he moves... until he does try and leave at which point they'll throw their dummies out.  

Edited by Hoopla10

50 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I will piss myself if Poch doesn't win all the trophies available this season.

How do they seriously afford this? Their payroll consist of Neymar, Mbappe, Sergio Ramos, Donnarumma, and possibly Messi. And 'lesser' players who also are on big wages like Wijnaldum, Verratti, Icardi, Di Maria... , . Insane wage bill. 

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

How do they seriously afford this? Their payroll consist of Neymar, Mbappe, Sergio Ramos, Donnarumma, and possibly Messi. And 'lesser' players who also are on big wages like Wijnaldum, Verratti, Icardi, Di Maria... , . Insane wage bill. 

they are financed by a country …. If you’re asking how they get past FFP, then it doesn’t apply to clubs like them and Man City ….and remember uefa wouldn’t upset PSG cos they’re the club (plus bayern) who snubbed the ESL …..

3 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Neither did Gazza he did all right though.

Gazza can speak fluent Italian! 

2 hours ago, Corky said:

If Kane was always due back this weekend, why didn't Tottenham or Nuno avoid the speculation and noise by confirming it on Monday/ Tuesday?

Played their card very well on that score. Was mentioned tonight on the Bournemouth v West Brom game that Sam Johnstone had no need to come back early as he could have stayed on holiday until now 

22 minutes ago, Koke said:

They have about every possible sponsorship/partnership going including random stuff like their collab with the estate of Prince. 

Imagine what a team we could field if Ricardo was fully fit, if Timmy Castagne wasn't getting hurt so often, if Barnes was back and running riot on the left. if Justin was back at his best and if little Wes hadn't got his long term injury this week and to top that imagine if Vardy was at his terrorising best. There wouldn't be a side on the EPL to better Leicester City. In the cold light of reality though these injuries either show how unlucky the players have been over the last 18 months or that our squad is running a little too lean in step in replacements.

• Like 2

Just realised. Kane could be about to become Tottenham’s Zaha. 

Brilliant player, capable of greatness, desperate for trophies and so desperate to leave he tries to break out every summer, but is condemned to stay at his unsuccessful club forever. 

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just realised. Kane could be about to become Tottenham’s Zaha. 

Brilliant player, capable of greatness, desperate for trophies and so desperate to leave he tries to break out every summer, but is condemned to stay at his unsuccessful club forever. 

Clubs actually want him though 

48 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

3-0 after 30 mins lol 

Everton are gonna be so much fun this season

Probably miss Richarlison for a bit as he's playing in the Olympics final today. Guess he'll need a bit of a break. 

Man City are very scummy with their transfers but Chelsea are just atrocious. The players they have let go is a joke and then when you think how many they have out on loan. To re sign Lukaku for that figure is an embarrassment.

• Like 3

The ESL was set up because the "big" clubs felt they needed even more revenue by stealing a bigger slice of the pie.

Suitably chastened by the ESL collapse, after a furious backlash from their fans and large parts of the media, they are now spraying money around and being cheered on by those same fans and media.

I'm proud that Leicester City are able to some extent to disrupt it, but these big clubs aren't learning anything, are they?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Lukaku to Chelsea then. What the fvck is this league anymore. Let’s win the Europa and then I think I’m retiring. Boring

I take a little comfort from Arsenal and Spurs being blown away also. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, KFS said:

Lukaku to Chelsea then. What the fvck is this league anymore. Let’s win the Europa and then I think I’m retiring. Boring

If we weren't such a brilliant club I'd have given up by now. God knows how fans of shit clubs who are stuck in the mud continue. Fair play to them though.

• Like 1