Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

26 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Fire sale at Inter then - Lukaku, Hakimi and Martinez. 

Shame they don’t have any wide players we might be interested in!

Fab just said they have no intention of selling him, be pretty pissed off to be an inter fan if they did!

So Spurs have more debt than Barca and are still signing players. Even if Kane goes doesn’t make a bit of difference to that if they sign a 50 mil defender and 60 mil striker. Hope Kane stays and  they get relegated 

21609990-0B02-4650-9DFF-B668C2770469.jpeg

36 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Some football clubs in our league and Europe are absolutely awfully run. Disgusting a club can be that much in debt and continue to spend.

business’ in huge debt still spend lots of money. It depends on your income and whether you can finance the debt via profits over a period of time. Spurs debt is mainly their stadium which will be a slowly depreciating fixed asset on their books when it’s paid for. 

How are Spurs able to sign anyone, even with the potential Kane money?! 

1 Billion in debt. Levy the "great" business man because he took out a huge loan against the club and built a stadium... 

Surely it will catch up with them eventually. 

22 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

How are Spurs able to sign anyone, even with the potential Kane money?! 

1 Billion in debt. Levy the "great" business man because he took out a huge loan against the club and built a stadium... 

Surely it will catch up with them eventually. 

I would guess it has an effect when trying to find a manager, they are feeling it for sure. They aren’t getting CL this season so I don’t know how they can sustain it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

Edit to say: those mind boggling figures even got me confused and even my calculator couldn't cope. £4,933 hourly rate should be £256,533!!!!!!!!

Yup ... that's alot of tax you can charge him for which'll go towards running the country :dunno:

31 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

New Japanese striker Furuhashi scored a hat-trick for Celtic in only his second game today...incredible, Celtic really good at finding hidden gems. We should sign a Japanese player they have an incredible work rate.

It’s got nothing to do with Celtic and their scouts. They’ve found him because their manager who managed in Japan faced him repeatedly in the J League 

• Like 2