Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

20 minutes ago, Corky said:

Richarlison who played all last season, then the Copa America, then the Olympics, is in line to play tomorrow.

And we thought Youri needed a break.

That's insane. Poor guy needs a rest, surely? That's far too much, he's going to get injured early in the season if they're not careful.

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Aubameyang and Lacazette missing due to covid? 

Meh, but hopefully Brentford can take advantage.  The whole ESL fiasco has put the other half off footy for a while, it seems, so I no longer have to care about the Gunners, for now. 😁

Kane will go for approx. £120 million (which is still a staggering amount for a player who may have his best years behind him).

Can't see Spurs turning down all that money to hold onto a sulking player. Yes, they ll keep saying they will only sell at £150m for a few days yet (and hope to push the price up 1 or 2 mill more), but in the end they'll fold.  I think...

25 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Who would buy Kane apart from Man City? Even then I can’t see them paying the cash. I reckon he’s stuck there 

It seems like it's the only place he wants to go to as well.

1 minute ago, AS78UK said:

Is that the worse Arsenal XI you have seen on paper.   For their sake I hope they are better then that.  

Unreal how far they've fallen from having Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Viera, Fabregas etc in less than 20 years.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Unreal how far they've fallen from having Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Viera, Fabregas etc in less than 20 years.

Looking back from now it was an incredibly slow decline, wenger could never truly replace those players and gradually season by season they got worse, from no longer challenging for the league until all they could expect were cup wins and 4th place cup. Lack of ambition from the owners meant they were happy as long as they qualified for the champions league and claimed it’s money. How quickly they’ve dropped in the last few years supports the argument of the miracle wenger was working in getting them in the top 4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

Kane will go for approx. £120 million (which is still a staggering amount for a player who may have his best years behind him).

Can't see Spurs turning down all that money to hold onto a sulking player. Yes, they ll keep saying they will only sell at £150m for a few days yet (and hope to push the price up 1 or 2 mill more), but in the end they'll fold.  I think...

A player who top scored in the PL and got the most assists last season.