Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

If we ever had to play that way again, the thought of Lukaku getting on the end of crosses from Bertrand and Albrighton would be dreamland. People on here are not wrong in saying he would not fit our current system, but today's Lukaku played like 2014-15 Ulloa? Lad scores 25 goals a season, easy.

When he's on it he's an absolute bulldozer. Can't think of anyone in the modern game better at bullying defences at the top level. Considering we have always struggled against poundshop versions like Rondon, can't say I'm looking forward to facing him one bit. 

He’s our worst nightmare.m, let’s be honest. 

I think he’ll go close to 25 goals. 

He was diagnosed with an issue when he signed for Inter, which they quickly adapted his diet to compensate for. Since then, he’s shifted 2 stone and become one of the worlds best 9s. A very smart signing for Chelsea and the piece that fits the puzzle. 

I know Manchester United  fans hated on him, however he wasn’t exactly a bad player for them. 42 goals, 13 assist in 96 games. A much better return than most of the other forwards they’ve had in recent memory. 

To put it into perspective, he’s got 113 goals, 42 assists in 252 games. A goal involvement every 0.61 games. Vardy in the Premier League is 118 goals, 43 assists in 245 games. A goal involvement every 0.66 games. Lukaku is a better player now, than the player that left Manchester United.