Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

He still looks raw, but has that "give him a season to adjust to the league" look about him, where he could explode afterwards.

Reminds me of Yannick Bollasie 

Guest StevieLynex

This is Ben White's 37th league game in the Premier League, and he's worth £50m. Almost as bad as Maguire's £80m. At this rate, Wesley is worth £200m

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

£72m.

In several instalments over 5 years too, as they couldn't afford it all up front.

Which is why Maddison to them is never, ever happening

Absolute joke club. 

Can you imagine supporting this lot? 

5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

This is Ben White's 37th league game in the Premier League, and he's worth £50m. Almost as bad as Maguire's £80m. At this rate, Wesley is worth £200m

But the Arse ( reportedly) would only pay £10 mill more for JM 

Watching this I can actually understand why Madders would want to play for this Arsenal side. 

He's just seen Grealish get a 100m move to the biggest club in the country by showing off as a big fish in a small pond. 

Madders must be looking at this thinking, fair enough, I'd be the only decent player on the pitch. He'd look like Messi playing for these. 

• Haha 4