Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf for the first twenty odd minutes of this half Brentford did look like they were just happy to defend one nil. It was all arsenal for a while. 

It's not just that, it's also the way they describe each team's attacks.

59 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

£72m.

In several instalments over 5 years too, as they couldn't afford it all up front.

Which is why Maddison to them is never, ever happening

Losing 2-0 to Brentford on the first day of the season is why Madders was never going there 😂

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

This is worst Arsenal starting 11 in Premier league history. I refuse to believe otherwise. 

If they don't add more over the transfer windows they could be in serious trouble, as they don't even have players who want to scrap for a result. 

I had a few quid on Brentford and btts so would mind them scoring a consolation mind lol

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Aren't they about tonsoend 30m on the universally accepted worst PL keeper over the last two seasons?

Meanwhile, one of the best is sat rotting at West Brom.

They are an embarrassment. We are in a different league to them now. I honestly think their rivals are now Burnley wolves and Brentford. 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I said it last season and I'll say it again, why the hell did Arsenal sell Martinez? He's better than Leno. To make it even funnier, they're spending 30m on Ramsdale, who's probably worse than both of them lol

He begged them to leave so they had to sell him