Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Massive result for both teams. 

Brentford should celebrate like it’s their birthday. Blow out ALL the candles. Suck out every drop of Blue Nun and go fuching wild. Good on em. 

And across town Arsenal can begin to realise that this is going to be a very long season and that Arteta likely won’t see its end as their manager. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Think we're safe from Maddison going. He truly is a mug if he joins that shambles.

If he goes to Arsenal then maybe he's not the type of player we want playing for us anyway. 

Edited by BenTheFox

Arsenal are in for a tough season. Can’t see why madders would want to play for them at this minute in time other than just live the London life. Fair play to Brentford today though I think out of the three that came up would like to see them do the best. 

1 hour ago, z-layrex said:

Yes! Thankyou! I hate arsenal as much as the next guy but that was just cringeworthy. Manager doing a walk around like they just won a European cup ffs.

Ah, let them enjoy it. First game in the top flight in decades, just back from Covid (so a large amount of the crowd had not even been in the new ground til tonight) and a team that was playing in League 2 ten years ago.

A bit of context goes a long way.

Edited by OntarioFox
percentage edit since someone's probably gonna be pedantic about it lol
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Telling you, you're all disagreeing with me but if you knew many Brentford fans as I do your feelings would be different. lol

IMG-20210813-WA0057.jpg

Not really mate. You've had a mare with this. 

Let them have their moment. We certainly would if we were in their shoes.

• Like 3