Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Md9 said:

Would be quite funny to see Leeds go down this season 

would not surprise me at all. Sheff utd syndrome. They took everyone a bit  by surprise last season but they got hammered a few times too. The Bielsa love in will soon be a thing of the past if they carry on getting ripped apart like this. He is not this all seeing canny manager that some think. going gung-ho is all well and good, but its not sustainable, especially against the bigger, wilier teams who will simply pick them off on the counter and then run rings around them. Really do see them struggling this time and will finish in the bottom six IMO.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Bielsa ball proving to be the biggest myth in Premier League history...again.

Looks like he's had a new bucket to sit on, reminded me of what the Elephants used top stand on when the Circus was in town.

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Well done to Jake Humphreys for pulling up Rio for droning on about Man United after he was asked a question about Leeds. It's almost as if Rio forgot he ever played for Leeds. Guess he was just passing through.

Rio made his leeds debut against us, we stuffed them 3-1, i sat in the kop that day, he got a little grief.lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nordic Nelly said:

Watching Watford giving Villa a really hard time with some surprising good moves. Villa not the same without young Jack. Need a good pep talk at half time if they want to gat something from this match

Yes - was a surprise to us too!

Weren't sure about the team selected but it paid off - some very strong performances and Dennis/Cucho with excellent goals.

Sarr gave Matt Targett nightmares 1st half so they moved Ashley Young back.

We tired somewhat towards the end and gave a silly injury time penalty away but held on.

Need to pick up early points as in November we basically have the top 6 from last season in a row..

:ph34r:

And Arsenal..

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Norwich come up to go straight down again by the looks of it, Pukki wasn’t good enough two years ago and looks like they’re relying on him again

They are so weird. They just seem so contempt with getting relegated. 

The massive experience in the Liverpool team is going to make them a really tough proposition this season. They are a tight unit and with Fabinho and Henderson back in midfield they will be back to their formidable best I reckon.