Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

9 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Imagine our best 11 with ASM on the right side of a front 3 with Vardy and Barnes. Plus Daka and Kel to come off the bench. 

I'd happily have Bowen on the right also.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Slightly concerned watching this. West Ham look decent coming forward but pretty shaky at the back. Going to be an interesting one next week that’s for sure. 

Hopefully we don’t set up as Newcastle have with the three CBs, play to our stengths and let teams worry about us.

Just now, Mark said:

Hopefully we don’t set up as Newcastle have with the three CBs, play to our stengths and let teams worry about us.

I think he will go for a 5 at the back. What I’ve seen in this game from west ham is it’s not just Antonio who can carry them up the pitch, it’s the entire midfield plus the wing backs….. obviously leaves them a bit frail at the back, but if we get the defensive side sorted then we can cause them issues. 

It’s why the win over Wolves was so good, we had to dig in, probably going to be the same on Wednesday, under the cosh for large portions of the game.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

#nopillockingaboutwith5atthebackBR

• Like 1