Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Bert said:

I think it’s different with transfers in that sense when it comes to discussions you don’t want clubs hijacking moves. But in this instance when the only destination is going to be Man City and it’s so obvious is annoying. 

Is he the only England player from the euros that hasn’t featured in a squad this weekend? 

I suspect that there is a pecking order, when it comes to players moving, and that all clubs are aware. I would imagine that clubs are effectively offered players on this basis. For example, Daka was suitable for the likes of us, West Ham, Everton, whereas Messi clearly is only in the Man City/PSG group

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I think it’s different with transfers in that sense when it comes to discussions you don’t want clubs hijacking moves. But in this instance when the only destination is going to be Man City and it’s so obvious is annoying. 

Is he the only England player from the euros that hasn’t featured in a squad this weekend? 

Rashford's injured.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

I know it's popular to boo Mahrez now, but his first touch is sublime. 

He's a class player. Club legend

44 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

btw, I didn’t think it was a pen at the time but I’m glad it wasn’t overturned because there is some doubt and we now go with the on field call.  Hopefully this means that only howlers (in both directions) will be subject to var reviews …

They didn’t seem to show many replays at the time which was different.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

One of the best ever. Also love the way he can just put players on their arses. 

Sell Madders to Arsenal for £100m, and spend £80m to bring Riyad home

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Rashford's injured.

Yeah, so he’s actually unavailable. But everyone else that was in the euros has made their squads at the least. 

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Sell Madders to Arsenal for £100m, and spend £80m to bring Riyad home

Then let him leave in a few years for nothing to live out his dream of finishing his career in France.

Watch out Rudders there is a new wheeler dealer in town 😀

I can’t help but think these “minor adjustments” to VAR and the willingness for the referees to let the games flow a bit more is just a ploy to allow the “big teams” more leeway. City have got everything go their way so far….

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, HankMarvin said:

Then let him leave in a few years for nothing to live out his dream of finishing his career in France.

Watch out Rudders there is a new wheeler dealer in town 😀

Ok, let's stick with Perez. I'm sure he can lead us to the Premier League title

Just now, Pliskin said:

I can’t help but think these “minor adjustments” to VAR and the willingness for the referees to let the games flow a bit more is just a ploy to allow the “big teams” more leeway. City have got everything go their way so far….

No - it’s to get var working in the PL as it did during the euros. 

fans back in stadia will get the big teams the 50/50 calls back 

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Jack Grealish…. 100 million. As if

Maguire - £80m

White - £50m

Stones - £50m

Edited by StevieLynex

Gary Neville saying he'd have thought Delle Alli would be the £100m player a few years ago compared with Jack Grealish is everything that's wrong with Sky in a nutshell.

Why didn't he just say one was playing for a Greedy 6 club at the time so the other couldn't be considered :whistle:

14 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

He's a class player. Club legend

He's not a legend, he was a very good player. Legends are loyal too. 

Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan are Legends. Ndidi and Tielmans could also be there in a few more years od dedication to our club. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1