Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

He's not a legend, he was a very good player. Legends are loyal too. 

Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan are Legends. Ndidi and Tielmans could also be there in a few more years od dedication to our club. 

Disagree, it's what they helped the club achieve. Without Mahrez, we would never have won the Premier League. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, The People's Hero said:

How is Oliver Skipp getting a game? Is he actually any good? I've never really taken much notice but the last time I saw him play he was absolute turd.

His mum has sent Nuno a note saying he can go out today so long as he is home by 7.00pm

7 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

He's not a legend, he was a very good player. Legends are loyal too. 

Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan are Legends. Ndidi and Tielmans could also be there in a few more years od dedication to our club. 

He most certainly is a club legend. People are quick to be blinded because they’re upset someone’s left. It’s football it happens. Plenty of people on here regard Cambiasso as a club legend, yet didn’t do anywhere near as much as Mahrez did for us. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Did you watch  the game? They actually looked quite decent. West ham are a quality team and will do this to a lot of sides. (They did it to us twice last season) 

I know all that but after surrendering the lead, at home, conceding 4 and getting nil poi I still think they'll be lucky to get to 17th place.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Bert said:

He most certainly is a club legend. People are quick to be blinded because they’re upset someone’s left. It’s football it happens. Plenty of people on here regard Cambiasso as a club legend, yet didn’t do anywhere near as much as Mahrez did for us. 

He also stayed for two seasons with us after the title win. It was a shame that his talents were wasted during that period when we were really poor - that was not his fault.

11 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Maguire - £80m

White - £50m

Stones - £50m

I know, but when your chief asset is being able to basically fall over, it’s a bit rich. How the fvck can Man City think he has the quality to even fit into their style of play.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, yorkie1999 said:

I know, but when your chief asset is being able to basically fall over, it’s a bit rich. How the fvck can Man City think he has the quality to even fit into their style of play.

I agree with you. Good player, and quite a decent bloke, but I'm not convinced that he is one of the greatest players I have ever seen. That said, Maguire can't defend and we got £80m for him

Mahrez is an absolute hero; best player I've ever seen play for Leicester.

He probably didn't manage his exit right; but there is probably some truth in us saying he could leave if he gave us one more year. 

The issue was created as Man City were aware of that and tried to 'game' us, a bit like they are now doing with Kane and Spurs. Obviously its funnier when it happens to Spurs.

I would absolutely love us to get Mahrez back.

• Like 4

How many times already has Grealish got the ball on about the corner of the box and gone for a curler which is very clearly blocked?

He's going to have to adjust to this Man City side which is patient and works openings. I guess at Villa he was indulged in that regard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

How many times already has Grealish got the ball on about the corner of the box and gone for a curler which is very clearly blocked?

He's going to have to adjust to this Man City side which is patient and works openings. I guess at Villa he was indulged in that regard.

Itd be better if he didnt man city are painfully predictable and boring. Nice to see something a bit different 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Bit like Daniel James and, when he first started, our Harvey Barnes - although the latter always used to shoot straight at the keeper

13 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Grealish is just another player at Man City at Villa the guy was an icon a bit like Vardy if he had gone to Arsenal now he will be remembered forever.

Money talks though in this day and age for the majority 

Oh come off it. Man City is a quality move for him, can hardly blame him. 

7 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Mahrez is an absolute hero; best player I've ever seen play for Leicester.

He probably didn't manage his exit right; but there is probably some truth in us saying he could leave if he gave us one more year. 

The issue was created as Man City were aware of that and tried to 'game' us, a bit like they are now doing with Kane and Spurs. Obviously its funnier when it happens to Spurs.

I would absolutely love us to get Mahrez back.

The last few months of last season mahrez was on his top game.  I miss him... esp as I watch ayoze Perez 

24 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

And the “Pep has made Mahrez a much better player” comment. Has he bollocks. 

He'll look great in a Man City team because he's a top player surrounded by top players. But the title winning season plus a couple of months under Puel he was unbelievable. Freedom to play, drift around, he was lethal at times.

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Corky said:

He'll look great in a Man City team because he's a top player surrounded by top players. But the title winning season plus a couple of months under Puel he was unbelievable. Freedom to play, drift around, he was lethal at times.

That's why he needs to come back. Rudders get on the phone to Edu and sell Madders to fund the return of the king - one last reunion with his mate Vardy