Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

For me he isn't. Andy King is a Legend, he was here when we were shit, he could have moved but stayed, won the lot with us, despite being a slightly better than average midfielder.

I think we are misunderstanding the word and meaning of legend, a legend might not necessarily be the best. The others are fantastic talents no doubt, but if you spend only one year at LCFC you are not a legend. 

Well said. No one will ever agree on what constitutes a legend but for me, number of appearances has to be a factor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I wish sky would bin off Martin Tyler and get Peter Drury as their main man. Tyler is well past it and is like an embarrassing old grandad.

He is isn’t he….. “Grealish the £100m man” yes Martin we know, we all ****ing know….

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

lol So. Oh sorry we better wipe 2000 league cup from our board because it was against Tranmere.

Winning the Premier League (almost like playing 38 cup finals in a season) was more of a task then getting past a lower league side, me thinks

Edited by StevieLynex

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Winning the Premier League (almost like playing 38 cup finals in a season) was more of a task then getting past a lower league side, me thinks

Both were good. 

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Well said. No one will ever agree on what constitutes a legend but for me, number of appearances has to be a factor.

Graham Cross is the legend then

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

I never said it wasn't.

You said Kante was a bigger legend than Elliott and I said Elliott scored two goals in a Cup final. Two goals in a cup final is legendary status.

But of course winning any league is better than winning any trophy, because it's all about consistency.

I think you're arguing with yourself.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Hammo said:

Is Sterling fireproof from criticism? He’s been utterly useless yet he gets subbed and nothing from the commentary box but silence.

He's always been massively over-hyped. 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

If Spurs stand strong and done sell Kane. City won’t win the league. They’re desperate for a striker. 

It was the most stupid thing spending 100m on a winger when they need a striker. 100m on a position they've got covered with ease.

• Like 4

Guest StevieLynex

Mahrez being taken off early, as a precaution against being injured, so that Rudders can complete the deal to bring him back home