Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Fox92 said:

It was the most stupid thing spending 100m on a winger when they need a striker. 100m on a position they've got covered with ease.

Yea I agree…. Just a typical big club move. We’ve got £100m so let’s just spend it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

It was the most stupid thing spending 100m on a winger when they need a striker. 100m on a position they've got covered with ease.

It doesn’t make sense at all does it. They have Mahrez and Foden yet still spunk £100m on Grealish.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Izzy said:

Just before my time, but with 600 appearances I'd imagine so yes.

Also played cricket for Leics

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

With a £100m release clause maybe they decided to stop Man U from buying him at some point ,,,,, would also be no shock to see them trying to sell 2 of sterling, mahrez or silva …..

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, adam said:

900 million quid and you have Nathan Ake as one of your centre backs and no decent striker.  

Not sure Man City's style of play suits either Grealish or Kane

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, st albans fox said:

With a £100m release clause maybe they decided to stop Man U from buying him at some point ,,,,, would also be no shock to see them trying to sell 2 of sterling, mahrez or silva …..

Wonder why Jesus isn't involved today. Is he part of the Kane deal? Maybe Jesus, Mahrez + £75m

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Well Pep said other day Silva wants to leave and I'm not surprised.

He's class, and competition already high, but then spending 100m on Grealish.

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

If Man City lose you can hear Pep moaning about not being backed by the board with no No 9

Probably losing on purpose to force the board to give him the funds lol

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, katieakita said:

If Man City lose you can hear Pep moaning about not being backed by the board with no No 9

Board: Which number 9 would you like?

Pep:Guy called Kane

Board: Here's £150m

Pep:I promise I will win the Champions League

Board: When?

Pep: Within the next 10 years

Board: That's great