Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Ok this definitely qualifies as your shortest post ever. 

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Ok this definitely qualifies as your shortest post ever. 

Ahh here writes the Zorro of Long posts

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Super_horns said:

If that’s true then Arsenal have a serious issue, their training ground was closed preseason and their tour to USA cancelled because of various members of the squad having COVID 

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

If that’s true then Arsenal have a serious issue, their training ground was closed preseason and their tour to USA cancelled because of various members of the squad having COVID 

I hope my boss doesn't get it...  She knows quite a few people associated with the club, including a couple who were infected last year (one with the really bad long-covid), so...  The only reason I'm not back in the office already is that I've only had one jab, but...

2 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Talkshite aside, I wouldn't even want to sell him at Kane's valuation £120m... I know that's a crazy amount but to see him in a spurs shirt would be unbearable.

We'd definitely set the value at £100 million plus if anybody was daft enough to bid for him.

Not because he's objectively worth that much with maybe 2-3 years left in his legs if we're lucky, but because he's our talisman and anybody trying to prise him away is going to quickly find themselves the subject of a new verse for his Magic Hat song, because he'd no doubt turn them down. Like fook is he leaving us for anything other than a lap of honour in the MLS when he's pushing 40 at this point. I don't think there's a soul at the club more settled than Jamie is, save for possibly Kasper. lol

A 34-year old street fighter who used to make shin splints for a living, lives on a liquid diet of Port and Red Bull and takes the ever-loving piss out of everyone around him is about as far from Tottenham's metro profile as physically possible. :rolleyes:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Over to you,@UpTheLeagueFoxto kindly explain this one on behalf of talkSPORT   :rolleyes:

“If Spurs want to play on the counter attack, I would seriously consider looking at Jamie Vardy.” ~ Jason Cundy

Vardy would be perfect for Spurs, especially if they want to play that way.

Not sure Jason has said much wrong there. And he was very complimentary about our number 9.

The transfer will never happen - unless there's a stupid bid on the table, but this is Spurs and Daniel Levy so it definitely won't happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1