Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

20 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Remember this as I’m sure It was only decided on a few years ago he was fined something like £60,000 instead of the sentence after offering the family £500,000 which the family accepted, unfortunately although he would have actually served prison time here it would have likely have only been a couple of years max

Maybe although sentencing would depend on many factors. The ones that always make me laugh with Spain are the bribery charges people can get off by paying a fine. It just seems so counter intuitive lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

That kit is the worst I've ever seen. £3 Sports Direct all over it.

Also never knew any of this alonso stuff!

Have a read about it. It’s eye opening. I only first heard about it a few years ago and was shocked. It’s amazing how little it’s brought up!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

“If Spurs want to play on the counter attack, I would seriously consider looking at Jamie Vardy.” ~ Jason Cundy

Vardy would be perfect for Spurs, especially if they want to play that way.

Not sure Jason has said much wrong there. And he was very complimentary about our number 9.

The transfer will never happen - unless there's a stupid bid on the table, but this is Spurs and Daniel Levy so it definitely won't happen.

Next time you're in the office though, have a quiet word and tell Cundy to lay off the crack.

1 hour ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

What is this?? :dunno:

IMG_20210818_183151.jpg

Looks like a bargain bin t-shirt. If they end up selling it for £50 then they're off their heads.

Edit: turns out it's £70...

Edited by Daz93
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Is Ramsdale going to be first choice? Surely you wouldn't spend £30 million on a back-up keeper? He's not as good as Leno (who isn't as good as Martinez)- very odd.

He probably is as good as Leno, tbh. I don't rate either but Leno is allergic to anything over head height.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

Honestly think Ramsdale is one of the worst 'keepers in the league over the last 2 years. I'm sure there are stats to disprove me but seems like generally shots just go through him.

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Is Ramsdale going to be first choice? Surely you wouldn't spend £30 million on a back-up keeper? He's not as good as Leno (who isn't as good as Martinez)- very odd.

Same here.

Seen him make a few errors but must be highly rated enough to get into the England squad ?

I presume Martinez kicked up such a fuss that they had to let him go as Arsenal had Leno being the number one .

3 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Has a player ever had 3 consecutive relegations from the PL? 
If not I’m hoping Ramsdale achieves it with Arsenal. 

I’m not sure if it was 3 successive but I feel like both Marcus Bent and Nathan Blake - two former foxes, we’re relegated every season around the late 90s early 00s

10 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Has a player ever had 3 consecutive relegations from the PL? 
If not I’m hoping Ramsdale achieves it with Arsenal. 

Billing is gonna rival it if Norwich sign him.

• Like 1