Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

they're some of the fittest people on the planet. why would they bother.

Ask Karl darlow. One of the fittest players at Newcastle.....

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

It's not that strange. It's not entirely their business. It's not only them who are affected.

Hasn't it been all over the news today that the delta variant spreads exactly the same whether you're vaccinated or not?

Without turning this into another COVID thread, if they don't want to put the vaccine in their body, then that's their right, who am I to start guilt tripping them into doing it? I've had my vaccine and it'll protect me.

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Hasn't it been all over the news today that the delta variant spreads exactly the same whether you're vaccinated or not?

Without turning this into another COVID thread, if they don't want to put the vaccine in their body, then that's their right, who am I to start guilt tripping them into doing it? I've had my vaccine and it'll protect me.

It's also shows that virus replicates quicker in unvaccinated people.  

• Like 2

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Fair play, genuinely didn't see that (honest!).

No worries, and I agree with you it is entirely ones personnel choice whether to get the vaccination, i just hope they have all the relevant information when making their decision.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't know. I haven't seen the news today.

I know it's everyone's right to decide whether to have the vaccine, but it's not only themselves they have to think about. To fight a disease with a vaccine, it's the whole of society that needs to pull together.

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Flat Earthers have every right to believe what they want. That doesn't mean that people can't rightfully call them misinformed idiots though. 

Same with anti-vaxxers. 

Like the CEO of Pfizer? Over 50% of the USA’s CDC workers and many others in the wealthy or influential areas of UK society?  It really isn’t black and white and I believe everyone should be free to say yes or no as they see fit without repercussions. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rsswmu said:

See anti-vaxxers are negatively effecting the community. They are bad for the health care system as a whole. They fill up hospital beds and over stress the staff. They are bad for the economy causing businesses to close and run at limited capacity longer. They are bad for people that are immune compromised people that can’t get the vaccine, etc. 

There reasoning is also crap. They do not know what they are putting in their in their body as they pour processed food and other chemicals into their body day after day. Not getting the vaccine is very selfish and harmful to society.

Is this a wind up or are you currently reading 1984?  I imagine you would feel safer maybe if the unvaccinated were marked in some way, say with a skull and crossbones or perhaps a star or something?  It might be wise to stick them all together somewhere, you know, for their own safety and yours?  How about a camp, with nice talk fencing?

Be careful, it is so easy to wander blind down the road to comforting righteousness and end up one step away from a totalitarian utopia. 

agreed coldfingered Fox. Agreed. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Is this a wind up or are you currently reading 1984?  I imagine you would feel safer maybe if the unvaccinated were marked in some way, say with a skull and crossbones or perhaps a star or something?  It might be wise to stick them all together somewhere, you know, for their own safety and yours?  How about a camp, with nice talk fencing?

Be careful, it is so easy to wander blind down the road to comforting righteousness and end up one step away from a totalitarian utopia. 

agreed coldfingered Fox. Agreed. 

I am not saying to mark people. But people’s ignorance is causing harm to the rest of society. Not really controversial.