Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I think it would be quite popular in TV broadcasts if you could turn the pundits off and keep the game noise, and if they kept and published stats about who gets turned off the most.

A propos of nothing just now...

5 minutes ago, Rsswmu said:

I just can’t see Burnley staying up. They probably will but that squad is weak and not deep at all.

We have tended to say that every season since they came back up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

Big fan of Burnley lining up with players 1-11 today. 

That can’t have happened in a Premier League game for years.

And 17/20 of their match day squad are British which is pretty rare these days.

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

We have tended to say that every season since they came back up. 

I know and I know it will probably happen again, but I feel like this years squad is just worse. Going to be wrong and the will finish 15th or so.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Just seen Jota's goal, Mee's had an absolute mare there and you can tell he knows it from his reaction.

Tsimikas getting free reign on picking his spot probably didn't help either.

12 minutes ago, Rsswmu said:

I just can’t see Burnley staying up. They probably will but that squad is weak and not deep at all.

But  that as always been the modern Burnley problem and way..

I rate Dyche & TIFF my hat to him. If he can see his top players Keep most of the season Off the treatment bench,he will see them enjoy a nervy season,

but a relaxed finish...15-12.  He Hits-on a couple of them investments then 12-8 is on...I

Another season of long lay-offs, they will struggle..

Burnley actually don't play poorly when they have the ball. Thing is they have terrible squad depth and could use some decent wingers (besides mcneil who's been very very good today and is impressive in general) and probably a good cm and cdm. They should stay up this year. Maybe 16-17