Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

They are shite but so are Wolves. No idea where Wolves' goals are coming from this season..

2 games. 42 shots. 0 goals. 

Jimenez needs to get fully match fit and we need reinforcements. We couldn't make any quality subs today. 

I'm not worried yet though. 

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

Southampton fans are a joke! How many empty seats?!? Embarrassing. 18 months with no fans, first game back and it’s not even sold out. 

Seems like there was a technical issue and some fans couldn't gain access- refunds offered.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

I'm surprised at how garbage a display that was from Man Utd. Seemed so content to draw which I just don't understand.

I think most teams in the Premier League will be consistent. I think across every team, we’re talking about small margins. 

That’s what a top goal scorer will offer. Lukaku or Kane could win the league for their respective clubs this season. 

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I think most teams in the Premier League will be consistent. I think across every team, we’re talking about small margins. 

That’s what a top goal scorer will offer. Lukaku or Kane could win the league for their respective clubs this season. 

Vardy perhaps?

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It's not hard to see why traore went a year without a goal involvement. It's bizarre how bad he is when he's actually a pretty decent player everywhere else.

He's twice as fast as anyone over 5 yards, faster than anyone over 30 yards, and players bounce off him. He has nothing else.

• Like 1

Firstly, how is Matic still starting games for Man Utd? 

Secondly, I can't wait for Fernandes to leave the PL. He's infuriating to watch because of how petulant he is. Dirty player. Dishes it out but can't take it. There's only so much feigning injury from a normal tackle I can take. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

£120m Chelsea have paid us for Kante, Drinkwater and Chilwell. Two are on the bench while the other is training with their u23s.

Wow - crazy when you put it like that. 120m has helped to completely change our club

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

He's twice as fast as anyone over 5 yards, faster than anyone over 30 yards, and players bounce off him. He has nothing else.

He can be quite skilful as well. Just can’t cross, pass or shoot. At his age, they may be better cashing in. 

2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

Southampton fans are a joke! How many empty seats?!? Embarrassing. 18 months with no fans, first game back and it’s not even sold out. 

Man City: Hold my pint.

Perhaps they could buy some fans? :dunno: 

Wasn’t just traore who could put a cross in today any cross that was aimed towards the box was pretty woeful. Spurs would have got beat today by anyone with a half decent striker. Wolves will be ok this season though Jimenez looked quite sharp at times which is nice to see after his injury 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

£120m Chelsea have paid us for Kante, Drinkwater and Chilwell. Two are on the bench while the other is training with their u23s.

2 of them also won the UCL a couple months ago! I guess (DD aside) the deals have suited all parties, but the Kante price will forever be a sickener 

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Wow - crazy when you put it like that. 120m has helped to completely change our club

Literally the cost of our training ground.

Or Drinkwater in exchange for Ndidi and Maddison;

or Chilwell in exchange for Soyuncu and Fofana;

or Kante in exchange for Ricardo, Evans and Justin.

Still loathe Chelsea though.