Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Pick Good Name Later said:

How much time is Arteta going to get this season?

Is there not an argument to say they’ve gone backward under him from where they were under Emery?

Been going backwards for a while now ..  they really do look bang average …. I’d say we have overtaken them tbh. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Even if Arsenal had their 'star' players on they'd still get pummelled.

This Arsenal squad is the weakest it's been in years.

The centre backs are awful,.Cedric is passed it, why waste money on attacking players.  

They also seem as though they lack legs in the middle.

£400mill I will sort it.

16 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

booing already lol 

Both for the team and officials?

Have to say on Twitter these Arsenal fans get very defensive when their club criticism.

A different mindset and attitude to those at the game who are happy to show their anger and disappointment?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Souness&src=typed_query&f=live

Edited by Super_horns

If ever there was a defence that was going to be bullied by Lukaku, it's Arsenal. Pathetic for the first goal. Chelsea have all base's covered with the Lukaku signing, and they act like dicks too consistently. Favourites this year for me.

Thought it was a pen on Saka at first but he is already going down so right decision. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I still can't fathom what Tierney was doing for the 2nd goal.

Why on earth has he made a run inwards to join the CBs, therefore giving James acres of space to run in to and finish?

Probably the lack of trust he has in the centre backs, subconsciously you come in field because you feel you have to help them. Really poor decision though.