Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, Leeds Fox said:

They were better for the full 90.

They might have a good season with regards injuries. It can happen (as we all know). 

I’ve absolutely nothing against West Ham and wouldn’t mind them doing well, as long as it isn’t at our expense. 

Horse has already bolted

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaaaaaa I really hope he has a honking season, at the very least not score 84 goals in 2 games against us.

Spurs are prats, he'll not get a move for north of £100m again, they could have completely transformed their ailing team with x4 £40m players.

seems like we're pragmatic enough to realise that's the crack with our star players and make the most of the situation whereas he's chosen to stand his ground on kane possibly at the detriment of the overall squad. 

probably why we keep finishing above them 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, marbles said:

How miserable must he be feeling right now?

Sure he could just walk away from the sport, but he won’t.

Who? Ronaldo?

The man is a machine and lives for new challenges, he'll be absolutely buzzing to have a crack at another league somewhere else, especially if he ends up at PSG or Man City.

32 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Who? Ronaldo?

The man is a machine and lives for new challenges, he'll be absolutely buzzing to have a crack at another league somewhere else, especially if he ends up at PSG or Man City.

Sorry, Kane

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Oh, was gonna say!

F Kane, should have handed in a transfer request or not signed a 6 year deal I’m afraid!

He seems to be the type that never wants to offend anyone.

Now its bit him in the butt 

1 minute ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Can see him either having an amazing season due to realising he's not going to a bigger club this season, or the whole thing throwing him completely off his game, not in between. 

Whats new? Kane is always either completely useless or unreal. 

Guest StevieLynex
14 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

image.png.ff5ec2a2eb20faad39dd1498b8d323b5.png

messages of support...what for?

'this summer' means he will be off in January

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, sdb said:

I'm told by a reasonable source that Ronaldo to city (the other one) is likely.

Sterling and/or Bernado Silva might be going the other way, although Juve want Jesus

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Contact expires end of 22/23

That's a surprise. 

I remember Pellegrini making an announcement during the 15/16 season and it derailed their season. I know we're only a couple of games in for this (and Pep has next season too) but I wonder how this will play in to other sides' hands. 

• Like 1