Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Can't believe Arsenal have bought Ramsdale, I thought Leno was a top keeper

Leno wants to leave (apparently).

But yeah, I don't rate Ramsdale at all.

Edited by Fox92

22 hours ago, The Bear said:

That's 70 shots for us in 3 games now after battering Forest tonight in the cup. 

If we can only get a few players in we might stand a chance. Certainly won't be boring like under Nuno. 

Pretty sure you were telling us repeatedly last season that you werent boring under Nuno lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Pretty sure you were telling us repeatedly last season that you werent boring under Nuno lol

As a Wolves fan I never found it boring. Occasionally a little dull. 

I'm aware that other fans thought differently. 

If Man City get Ronaldo then the league is even more finished than it already is in terms of challengers. The only good thing to come from it would be the absolute fume coming from Man U fans. Would almost make it palatable. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Could also mean that they try to replace him with Rodgers...

Don’t see it myself. I think he would put himself forward for it but they’re going to be looking for a household, sexy name. 

37 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t think this is as concrete as the headline makes it seem. He did an interview with ESPN Brazil or something and said he thinks he will take a break after his contract with City expires and that he wants to manage in international football (mentioning WC, Euros and Copa America) during his time as a coach.

Would be no surprise if he renewed this season at City.

Edited by FoxesWalk

13 minutes ago, Tuna said:

£5 million and a loan Spurs are having a laugh lol

Yep. Traore doesn't particularly want to go and Wolves don't want to sell. The players are all enjoying the new style under Lage and are happy. 

Plus, Spurs can't afford Traore unless they sell Kane. We'd ask for £50m as an absolute minimum because of the above paragraph, and we'd want it up front. Levy won't pay that. 

Edited by The Bear