Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I was talking to a friend about Kane moving to Man City and he didn’t get the logic of it. Yes, it would put Man City in an even stronger position to win the league but whether he would have made enough of a difference in the CL is questionable, and that the trophy they’re desperate to win. 

Ronaldo on the other hand is a difference maker in the CL. 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

You'd think there's a possibility in cases like with mendy, that money can come in to play, in terms of a settlement out of court. 

No. You’re thinking of a civil court case rather than a criminal one. It’s the Crown Prosecutuon Service leading this prosecution, not private lawyers. If all three victims suddenly stopped their cases he’d be investigated by police for interfering with witnesses. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

No. You’re thinking of a civil court case rather than a criminal one. It’s the Crown Prosecutuon Service leading this prosecution, not private lawyers. If all three victims suddenly stopped their cases he’d be investigated by police for interfering with the witnesses

He's getting done for interfering with the witnesses 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

arrested in nov 2020 according to blue moon forum, only just charged 

I remember there being rumours of an arrest around that time. If it’s true that it was him then there’s going to be some serious questions asked of the police if he offended again multiple times after. Then the multiple times he played and the millions he earned in that time too. 

4 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Strange to announce it so early, still effectively 2 seasons to go until then 

Why on earth would they announce it now?

That’s a stupid thing to do. It will be a distraction for the players, will create loads of speculation about who’s next and could affect team dynamics right down to youth level. Signings too. 

• Like 1

Never underestimate a top quality barrister. I used to live with one. Visited their chambers once and saw a framed photo of high profile face on a desk there. I asked if they did it. The answer was, “Guilty as **** but a great victory for chambers”. 

9 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Never underestimate a top quality barrister. I used to live with one. Visited their chambers once and saw a framed photo of high profile face on a desk there. I asked if they did it. The answer was, “Guilty as **** but a great victory for chambers”. 

Let the guessing games begin...

28 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Ahh yes that Everton first team player who has mysteriously disappeared from the squad, I wonder who that could be :whistle:

Time of announcement Everton only had two 31 year old players so made the google search quite easy 

1 hour ago, lcfc_forever said:

I was talking to a friend about Kane moving to Man City and he didn’t get the logic of it. Yes, it would put Man City in an even stronger position to win the league but whether he would have made enough of a difference in the CL is questionable, and that the trophy they’re desperate to win. 

Ronaldo on the other hand is a difference maker in the CL. 

Ronaldo has made absolutely no difference to Juventus’s attempts at winning it