Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

What makes that Mendy news even more disgusting is that it's against multiple people, and it's happened over a long time period. In fact despite being arrested once for doing it, they have charged him for an incident that took place *this* month, so talk about not learning your lesson.

It blows my mind that you can be a multi millionaire playing football for a living and still resort to such behaviour.

I don't disagree but, tbf, we should all wait til the Court case outcome before condemning the man. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Complete novice here, but what is the difference between charging somebody and accusing?

Not being controversial just interested

Because to be charged you have to have sufficient evidence to do, the CPS won’t authorise a charge without this. 

22 hours ago, Manini said:

If Man City get Ronaldo then the league is even more finished than it already is in terms of challengers. The only good thing to come from it would be the absolute fume coming from Man U fans. Would almost make it palatable. 

This hasn’t disappointed already. Ole mugging himself off yet again going on about if you play for Man U you don’t play for Man City - they literally have a statue of Denis Law outside the stadium and their newest signing is ex-man city. They’re a bunch of chumps and I love the bed-wetting that’s going on at the minute. 

3 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Shame he doesn't play for Man Utd, Ole would be backing him to the hilt

What happened with Ole previously? I see people reference him all time, did he back a player who got done?

Just now, goose2010 said:

Lot of noise that Man United are in talks to. Surely he goes to United over Man city...

United would be nostalgia. If he wants to win big trophies this season he goes to City. 

I'm not sure he wins the PL or CL at Man United 

https://news.sky.com/story/benjamin-mendy-manchester-city-footballer-due-in-court-over-four-rape-allegations-12391961

Manchester City star Benjamin Mendy has been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with four counts of rape and one of sexual assault.

The 27-year-old appeared at Chester Magistrates' Court wearing a red hoodie and black jogging bottoms, and only spoke to confirm his name, address and date of birth.

No pleas were entered as the charges were put to the French international via an interpreter.

Mendy is accused of three counts of rape in October 2020, the sexual assault of a woman in January 2021, and the rape of a woman in August this year.

He is also charged with breaking his bail conditions this month.

The charges relate to three alleged complainants, one of whom is under 18.

16 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

United would be nostalgia. If he wants to win big trophies this season he goes to City. 

I'm not sure he wins the PL or CL at Man United 

Yeah i guess so, its been a utterly crazy transfer window when the majority were expecting it to be quite due to Covid.