Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Done deal.

Man U getting Ronaldo likely means no chance for us or West Ham getting top 4 this season :(

Still incredible to see him back in the league.

They're certainly doing their best to keep us out of it. It was never a fair competition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Genuinely not very excited to see Ronaldo back in the Prem to be honest

It’s been the first exciting window for a long time. Hope Man City go mad for Håland or Mbappe now.

Anyone too disheartened about United singing Ronaldo need to wake up because they still have Solskjaer orchestrating 0-0s at home to Newcastle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wasn't Gary Neville moaning when the ESL was proposed that Old Trafford is falling apart because the owners are ruining the club?

Given the acquisition of Sancho

and Ronaldo *, I presume they will let it fester a bit longer.

*Edit: Jesus, I forgot Varane.  lol

Edited by Vacamion

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Wasn't Gary Neville moaning when the ESL was proposed that Old Trafford is falling apart because the owners are ruining the club?

Given the acquisition of Sancho and Ronaldo, I presume they will let it fester a bit longer.

He said they should lose half their TV money yet wants them to spend £100-odd million on a player :S

Don't let it bother anyone. We've won trophies and had a great time. We're in a genuinely interesting European competition with an intriguing group of teams.

The Premier League needs to have players like this to keep the boast about the money it brings in. We can still do very well in our own way.

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Anyone too disheartened about United singing Ronaldo need to wake up because they still have Solskjaer orchestrating 0-0s at home to Newcastle. 

The only grain of hope I’m holding on to. Bloke is an absolute fraud 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Solskjaer, Fernandes, Ronaldo, Jesus Christ the smug factor about to go through the roof here. 

Ole needs a major trophy now or he's toast

A line up made in heaven...

• Haha 2