Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I just wonder if this is that old cliché of

- club legend near the end of his career returns to club where he built reputation

- possibly takes player/coach role

-undermines flailing manager

- takes over as manager

Tale as old as time...

:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

At least we won't need to worry about Man Utds free kicks for a couple years

interesting that. supposedly fernandes making moves behind the scenes to get CR there. is ronny happy to play second fiddle.

To be fair to Utd and Ronaldo this is a signing led by the heart, which is actually quite a beautiful thing. Especially if the rumours are true that Fergie played a part. 
I really thought he’d sign for Man City as he’d absolutely thrive in that team and probably guarantee them and himself a European Cup as well as the league. Not sure he’ll see either at Utd, hence why I say it is a heart over head decision. 

Ronaldo, one of the GOATs of football back in the Premier league at the club where it properly kicked off for him, rather than money bags City.

I personally hope it's a success for him, as long as it doesn't feck us up in anyway!!!

His antics will be cringe, but he will sure as hell do some amazing things not seen on a pitch since Junior Lewis!

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Other clubs have made signings too .

5 million paid.

Seems like a good deal if all goes well !

Thought you'd signed Harry Kane for the first 20 seconds!!!!

• Like 1

Whauw. This transfer window is insane. The juggernauts are not messing around this season. Its great for the league and us though. Premier League surely the best football product around apart from Champions League.

What an exciting season, we have in store. :wub:

27 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

It'll be interesting to see how he handles this season's new approach from referees to not giving free kicks for minimal contact.

pretty sure grealish will still get them. i'm sure ronaldo will still win a huge amount. it depends more on the player and who they play for.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Tasty season now. I just hope we play our own game and see where that takes us

Fear our players will recognise we have next to no chance of top 4 and become demotivated.

• Sad 1