Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Comedy club, could have taken the money for Xhaka who the fans want rid but gave him a contract extension and this is after crippling themselves for years with Ozil and Aubameyang on obscene wages. Long may it continue.

Can’t stand Xhaka , he’s a sly spiteful git and while he has the odd decent game for his country is a poor premiership player 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

I think I’ll watch a bit of Derby Forest …. guaranteed to give me a nice warm glow ..   :thumbup:

They should amalgamate and call themselves the East Midlands Elephants or something. Maybe between them they could produce a team capable of challenging for a play-off position.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ceredigion said:

They should amalgamate and call themselves the East Midlands Elephants or something. Maybe between them they could produce a team capable of challenging for a play-off position.

Could both go down this season …. :fc:

(Wonder if we could get Curtis Davies as a back up for 50 quid) ..

18 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Can’t stand Xhaka , he’s a sly spiteful git and while he has the odd decent game for his country is a poor premiership player 

AS captain swears at the home crowd as he's subbed off would have in the old Arsenal seen him never play for the club ever again. That's how you know what a shadow of their former selves they've become.