Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Seems a bit unfair that wolves signed hwang hee-chan and trincao in the same window and we still haven't got anyone in despite needing a new right winger for about 3 seasons now.

It’s also quite silly, they should have bust a gut to get Daka or Edouard,  rather than more wingers

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I’d love Traore at Leicester. He makes things happen even if he’s not scoring or assisting, constant threat. 

Really?

His speed and trickery is pleasing on the eye but his decision making and finishing is woeful.

Really not sure what the hype is about with him.

18 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Lage has definitely turned Wolves into a more attacking and adventurous side, with pretty much the same group of players that Nuno ground out results with. But then again, attempting 42 shots in their first two PL games without actually scoring a goal is not exactly a great commentary.

Partly helped by a Man U team today showing zero pressing appetite. Midfield can be passed through so easy 

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Really?

His speed and trickery is pleasing on the eye but his decision making and finishing is woeful.

I would have Traore here as well. You are correct final ball and finishing are awful. But he creates chances and always will be a constant threat. He will have to be closely marked and will leave more space for Maddison, Barnes for example. Personally, I would say he will improve our side. But I can not see us signing a RW this window. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

I would have Traore here as well. You are correct final ball and finishing are awful. But he creates chances and always will be a constant threat. He will have to be closely marked and will leave more space for Maddison, Barnes for example. Personally, I would say he will improve our side. But I can not see us signing a RW this window. 

Also why Ruben Neves scored alot of goals, Traore had 2 defenders marking him leaving Neves available for the pass

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I’d love Traore at Leicester. He makes things happen even if he’s not scoring or assisting, constant threat. 

We’ve already got a non-scoring, non-assisting forward

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s also quite silly, they should have bust a gut to get Daka or Edouard,  rather than more wingers

I suppose with Jiminez back and the fact they have Silva that a striker would be wasted money. Unless silva injured?

19 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Really?

He attracts other players too him though which opens up the space for others. He would be an asset. I feel like we've missed out on Trincao though. Looks just what weve needed. The difference in quality between him and Dan James is massive.