Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Main takeaway from this game so far is that Dan James really isn't good enough.

BR comes in with a £30m bid on transfer deadline day

Just now, smudger63 said:

He attracts other players too him though which opens up the space for others. He would be an asset. I feel like we've missed out on Trincao though. Looks just what weve needed. The difference in quality between him and Dan James is massive. 

It’s not particular true though is it? Wolves top goalscorer last season was Neves with 5 including 3 penalties and Neto who plays on the opposite wing 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Main takeaway from this game so far is that Dan James really isn't good enough.

Sancho didn’t have a kick, Pogba was awful I assume they aren’t good enough either. 

Best player on the pitch in that 45 was Adama Traore I presume we should break the bank to sign him then! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s not particular true though is it? Wolves top goalscorer last season was Neves with 5 including 3 penalties and Neto who plays on the opposite wing 

It's not easy being a free scoring team with Nuno in charge though, as Tottenham are finding. Wolves are going to give some one a right good hiding in the coming weeks. They won't keep missing all their chances. I'm impressed with the new Wolves, they look more than decent, I'm glad we've got them out the way early. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

It's not easy being a free scoring team with Nuno in charge though, as Tottenham are finding. Wolves are going to give some one a right good hiding in the coming weeks. They won't keep missing all their chances. I'm impressed with the new Wolves, they look more than decent, I'm glad we've got them out the way early. 

Changing the argument there. There’s no proper evidence to suggest that Traore provides spaces or chances for others. Speedboat without a driver 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Sancho didn’t have a kick, Pogba was awful I assume they aren’t good enough either. 

Best player on the pitch in that 45 was Adama Traore I presume we should break the bank to sign him then! 

Sancho and Pogba have proven their worth elsewhere. James hasn't.

23 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

I would have Traore here as well. You are correct final ball and finishing are awful. But he creates chances and always will be a constant threat. He will have to be closely marked and will leave more space for Maddison, Barnes for example. Personally, I would say he will improve our side. But I can not see us signing a RW this window. 

Hm, obviously if we were offered him, yes, but paying the money they would demand for him would be robbery.

I really don't rate him that much but I see what you mean about creating space for others.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Changing the argument there. There’s no proper evidence to suggest that Traore provides spaces or chances for others. Speedboat without a driver 

There is no doubt he creates panic. He breaks lines like they don’t exist. If he made better decisions and/or had the technical ability of some of his team mates he’d be a £100m player easily. 

As it stands your description is pretty apt though. I think he’d start at most top flight clubs just for the chaos he can cause, his partnership with Jiminez was very fruitful, with him back maybe he will find some end product again... 

Edited by FoxesWalk