Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Can't believe people are bigging up Traore lol Man is ****ing crap. His numbers  are abysmal. All this about him creating spaces is also overrated nonsense. I'd rather have Demarai Gray back than Traore and Gray is a terrible player as well. 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Can't believe people are bigging up Traore lol Man is ****ing crap. His nunbere are abysmal. All this about him creating spaces is also overrated nonsense. I'd rather have Demarai Gray back than Traore and Gray is a terrible player as well. 

Zaha is better than both

10 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I kinda think he’s refereed it well. It’s not his fault Wolves’ players have reacted like spoiled children. 

I mean his demeanour is quite windy-uppy…! 

• Haha 1

Just now, filbertway said:

To be fair to Traore he should have 2 assists today.

Its massive having a player that can drive the team forwards like that, give me Traore over a Perez absolutely any day of the week

Yeah no shit ffs. We are laughing at traore but he is on another level to that weak man Perez 

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Half an inch away from maybe breaking his leg. No foul...

C3A561B1-3446-4859-88CC-89956C257195.jpeg

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Shit that’s 100% a foul. Sky didn’t show that angle…..makes you think 

Don't be fooled by still pictures. They showed the replays, and VAR took a look at it, there was NO actual contact.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

To be fair to Traore he should have 2 assists today.

Its massive having a player that can drive the team forwards like that, give me Traore over a Perez absolutely any day of the week

Same amount of goals and assists this season  0

Same amount of goals and but 1 more assist for Traore last season.