Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Apparently there is a precedent from 2013 at Spurs (van dier vaart/ adebayor/ loris )

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

One rule but we knew that anyway.

Surely squad numbers are not fixed until after the window when the full squads have to be registered?

11 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Surely squad numbers are not fixed until after the window when the full squads have to be registered?

I don’t think so - squad numbers are usually set once released as fans are buying kits. 

I can understand United wanting ronaldo to have 7 and I can understand the premier league wanting it too for their own commercial reasons …

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Anyone else a bit baffled about Liverpool in the transfer market in recent years? Barely spend any money given the size of the club and the commercial revenue they bring in, owners taking it for themselves?

I think there’s a bit of complacency but at the same time I’m hugely relieved. Because when you look at that team there’s only one spot that needs upgrading and youri could be that upgrade. 

• Like 1

On talksport drive this evening Andy Goldstein and Goughie talked about top 6 level of a front 3. They now put Everton in that list now they have signed Demarai Gray. We were mentioned but didn’t make the cut 😂 

Just thought id post it if you wanted a laugh. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Only just seen that Brighton signed Abdallah Sima for £6 million pounds. Thought we would have been all over that. 

Strange that they have loaned him straight out to Stoke. 

He's been pony apparently for Slavia in 2021. Other than the games vs us 😂😂

33 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Quite satisfying that Sky and BT both neglected the chance to show Man Utd v Newcastle.

They must be absolutely furious with themselves.

I'm surprised that neither tried switching the games they picked just so they could show the game live.