Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Jeebus.  I will be fuming if any of our players does this.

Sadly a lot of teams will be beaten before a ball is kicked because of shit like this. We will be one of them.

Spain as a footballing country are really in the shit aren’t they? Villa are actively targeting Saul now after he’s given the ball away so much. Also thought Rodri was shite today. In his own words ‘he did nothing’ 

Ok I’m drawing the line with social media today now surfacing pictures of Ronaldo’s mum crying and 433’s cartoon of his ‘journey home’.

Can’t wait for Europa this year because the prem is boring and cringe as ****.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Hate MU and the constant media wanking over them.... any MU loss is a good loss!

I proper hate them too. In the dark ages of the 00s, when being a Foxes fan was not quite as fun as it is now, their entitled and arrogant fans really rubbed me all the wrong ways. 

I just called them jammy before their super stars showed why they are super stars, so credit to them.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Still waiting to see this amazing villa side everyone was talking about after their supposedly great window......

Really hard for normal teams when Chelsea can buy so many 50-100m pound players in their squad, not worrying if a expensive player flops.... Just carry on and buy another one. Lakaku is on fire and is helped by having elite players around him

• Like 1