Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Watching MOTD and saw Edduards goals for Palace. Not impressed with either. I think the first was scuffed and the second he had a lot of room in the corners to send it home and he still hit it too close to the keeper that Lloris got a touch. Time will tell but I am thinking that BR knows best as in to why we didn’t go for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hales said:

He may have his dream move and a much larger pay packet but he never plays for Chelsea and was dropped from England too.  Maybe the grass isn't always greener Chilly!

The typical Southampton or Brighton loan move must surely be in the pipeline as we speak :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

The whole Ronaldo homecoming has been embarrassing, I’ve spent the evening with United fan and even he is embarrassed. The BBC wanking themselves silly over a player who made his name in this league…… lockdown has made them all worse. 

Football is going down a horrible path, pathetic journalism, World Cup every two years, super-leagues….. what the **** is going on. 

I want over oversized shirts, pissed up centre backs and stone roses played before kick off. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FoxyPV said:

I have Utd supporting mates actually posting shit like this in all seriousness.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were pulling one or more off to him scoring on MOTD tonight

Sorry I just meant that is what he is to them .

I presume Norwich were trying to claim Saka deliberately handled the ball in the lead up to the Arsenal goal as accidental handball doesn’t matter now unless it’s the scorer.

9 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

The absolute state of some of these here. Rather have their phones out than celebrate a goal. I get Ronaldo has been one of the greatest ever players but the media frenzy has been way overboard. Its been rammed down everyone's throat like everyone cares. 99% of fans from the other 91 clubs could not give 2 fcks. A united fan I know said it would have been amazing for the Newcastle fans to experience this. Nah mate they couldn't give a fck, they just got pumped 4-1 and couldn't give 2 shits if it was Ronaldo or George Best that scored the goals. 

Screenshot_20210911-174721_Facebook.jpg

Might be abit of a give away there!!!

This isnt James fecking Maddison.

Its CR7.

Only footballer in history who people around the World know by 2 initials and a number!!!

You'll probably be one of the ones at the ground 5 hours early when we play them to get a secret glimpse of him, with your phone and autograph book!!

Edited by Raj

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

Must be just me but today is the first time I'd ever heard of Ronaldo's celebration. 

It's shite. 

Yeah it's you!

It's his trademark innit, akin to Shearer holding his arm aloft and Perez celebration of.....erm....

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Its CR7.

Only footballer in history who people around the World know by 2 initials and a number!!!

You'll probably be one of the ones at the ground 5 hours early when we play them to get a secret glimpse of him, with your phone and autograph book!!

JM10?

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Bruno Lage looks a fun manager, goes to show that there are good managers out there that like to try and score goals

He's certainly a breath of fresh air compared to last season. 

There was lots of doubts that he didn't deserve the job and only got it because he was a Mendes guy, which is mostly true. But he certainly has got them playing some decent stuff and a higher tempo and press

Which makes it all the more annoying that we didn't get a better CB and a CM in the window. We only have 3 CMs for 2 places before dipping into players out of position or kids. Hopefully we go back in for Sanches in January when his injury has cleared up. And we apparently baulked at paying an extra £5m to secure Sven Botman. 

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Its CR7.

Haha absolutely not. I'm not a fanboy to any player, I support Leicester and the players that play for them, couldn't give 2 shits about anyone else whether it's Ronaldo, Mbappe, Messi. Course it good to go to a game and see the best players play but I just don't get all the hype. When we play United all I'm interested in is our team sheet and that we win the game. Couldn't give 2 fcks who is in their starting 11. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1