Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Not seen the challenge again obviously, so I'm taking Neville's comments at face value here.

I absolutely hate when officials give a red for the severity of the injury rather than the nature of the tackle. So fvcking retarded.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Not seen the challenge again obviously, so I'm taking Neville's comments at face value here.

I absolutely hate when officials give a red for the severity of the injury rather than the nature of the tackle. So fvcking retarded.

I think that's what has happened, too. 

Pawson has based it on the outcome as opposed to the tackle itself. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I think that's what has happened, too. 

Pawson has based it on the outcome as opposed to the tackle itself. 

Pawson is exactly the type of man to see a horrific injury like that and think 'great news, a chance for me to give a red card.'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

It tends to happen - son’s was rescinded. I wonder if Leeds will appeal this one. 

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Not seen it but sounds like a similar injury to Lil' Wes? 

Nah, totally different kind of challenge. Fer Nino came in from the side and scissored him. 

This was more from behind but far less malicious.