Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, watch Aston Villa’s winner against United it is identical to Ndidi last week. Watkins is in the exact same position as Barnes and as far as I could see VAR haven’t even looked at it.

Yeah, seems the rules are different for whoever is in charge… it was an absolute joke ndidi’s was ruled out. The first offside I could kind of see it but the second no chance 

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, watch Aston Villa’s winner against United it is identical to Ndidi last week. Watkins is in the exact same position as Barnes and as far as I could see VAR haven’t even looked at it.

The incompetence and lack of consistency is farcical 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

The incompetence and lack of consistency is farcical 

As well as any explanation as to why ndidi had his ruled out and what rules apply.

It would be good to know before the game what rules will apply so the players and manager can work to those for that game.

Brighton clearly knew what times are being applied to them 

12 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

And as it went against United, can we all acknowledge that it's incompetence, not corruption?

Still frustrating.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Glad to hear Solskjaer calling out our disallowed goals last week, hope as its Manchester United moaning about it, more will be made of the inconsistencies than if its just little old us having a moan

It needs looking into, because it was a disgrace last week and a more obvious one just went against Man U… and the goal stood. 

• Like 2