Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I don't hugely like the arselicking Brentford get sometimes, but the way they've approached games really is good to watch. When you compare them to the time wasters we played today I really hope we see teams like Brentford rewarded for having a go.

You didn't see them last week when they basically just sat on the floor wasting time every time they got fouled. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dayday said:

I’ve just watched this and thought the same thing, if anything this was a goal you couldn’t argue if it was chalked off.

The reaction of the player stood in front of the keeper was clear that he expected it to be ruled offside lol

Cant wait to hear Dermot Gallagher defend that one

Man City and Chelsea will be top 2 with Man U 3rd and Liverpool 4th. Liverpool are a few injuries away from turning to some players that just aren't upto the standard of their first choice 12/13 players.

United could be higher with a better manager and Liverpool could challenge if they dont suffer any injuries 

Edited by filbertway

22 minutes ago, Livid said:

Watching Southampton and Wolves is like watching us at the minute. 

Both giving the ball away, struggling to get into relatively good positions them making a bad decision, an awful pass or a weak finish. 

The sooner teams start looking at their own strengths and playing to them the better instead of playing in this one size fits all style.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Absolutely! That's got to be up there for goal of the month, especially considering the circumstances.

Same could apply to Perez vs Napoli - his 'circumstances' is that he is just rubbish

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Jimenez has just single-handedly restored my faith in our backline with that one. lol

Brendan will be signing a couple of the Saints' defenders in the January window

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Brendan will be signing a couple of the Saints' defenders in the January window

As well as Nathan Redmond to replace Vardy