Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 hours ago, Number 6 said:

I don't hugely like the arselicking Brentford get sometimes, but the way they've approached games really is good to watch. When you compare them to the time wasters we played today I really hope we see teams like Brentford rewarded for having a go.

Your just envious of others success, Other Teams are also allowed to follow & create the dreams, similar to our own...

I want & Welcome if/when the Evertons , W.Ham, A.Villa & Maybe Brentford Drive forward.

Burnley didnt Waste anymore time than others...They Too should be Appreciated for their success...

Its a shame the humbleness  of our Club , Management ethos & 99% of our players, cant be reflected by our fan-base..

This forum has Now become, that shit-heap of opinions, that our  balanced & decent posters used to despise.

Let other Teams find their own Way to survive or strive forward....Sneidy remarks smerges any decent point in a post.

This forum has become too negative & Toxic towards any theme relevant to the Main subject of football...

They have Destroyed a proud & humble ethos, that at least the Club trys to hold onto...

Each week becomes more embarrasing...

Ps..I aint a snowflake...but a blizzard, with a Hurricane of happy-clapperness

Edited by fuchsntf

Just now, Super_horns said:

Well be Nuno Santo out now?

Only one team in this and Harry Kane must be wondering why he stayed.

Is it just me who feels sorry for him? It was clear that Levy simply refused to sell him and whilst I get that he has a contractual obligation - a player like him should win everything.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

:fc:  (We don't really want either to win, but if anyone has to lose, then we'd rather see Spurs completely walloped :D )

A draw would obviously be perfect but I’d be shocked to see Spurs get back into this. They’re all over the gaff lol