Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

I don’t know where mine is from, and don’t think he likes football. Seems more into teeth tbh. 

He talks about football a lot with his questionable opinions whilst he has dental tools (I don't know??) in my mouth and I can't correct him.

• Like 1

If we aren’t telling our full backs to get in Zaha’s ear and going through the back of him early something is wrong.

Surely only a matter of time before he gets sent off, he was lucky against Spurs and seems to retaliate and throw the toys out the pram every week.

36 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Tbf I actually quite like palace but it's the one team id love to wind up cause of how weird some of their fans are 

Have you read some of the comments on social media, from Leicester fans, since we failed to beat Burnley? 

4 hours ago, Bert said:

1 goal in 46 for Jordan Ayew 🙃

All this "how will Palace deal with the turnover" --  and it's still Ayew wasting chances, Zaha getting kicked and pitching a fit and Schlupp coming in late to do ... well, I never have figured out what  lol

Hope we’re prepared for this lot next week.

rogers sort it out and sort it out quick please!

It sucks that we don’t have our preferred back line but we can surely do better with the players we have got. No one is expecting vesty to suddenly have turbo speed but he should be able to dominate in the air every time atleast get his positioning right. Otherwise bench him and get big dan back. Bertrand needs a slap to keep him focused. 

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Hope we’re prepared for this lot next week.

rogers sort it out and sort it out quick please!

It sucks that we don’t have our preferred back line but we can surely do better with the players we have got. No one is expecting vesty to suddenly have turbo speed but he should be able to dominate in the air every time atleast get his positioning right. Otherwise bench him and get big dan back. Bertrand needs a slap to keep him focused. 

What’s happened to Luke Thomas? 

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

It's a mystery.  Still can't work out what the lad did wrong.  I feel sure Barnes would be more effective with Thomas working with him, too.

Give me Thomas over Bertrand any day. He really seems to of just disappeared the last couple of weeks. I've not been able to work out why.