Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Benitez is getting the best out of Townsend and Gray whilst Rodgers is getting the worst out of Perez and Maddison....

We’ve played SIX fooking games! 6! For **** sake let’s see come May who has had a better season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Benitez is getting the best out of Townsend and Gray whilst Rodgers is getting the worst out of Perez and Maddison....

Harsh for Maddison, I think he's caused his own problems in the recent past. But yes, I think Benitez would get a lot more out of Perez.

On Gray: we know Benitez is a bit of a player whisperer, plus Gray is hopefully older and wiser now following his Leverkusen experience. And good for him, he looks like he's enjoying his football again.

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

We’ve played SIX fooking games! 6! For **** sake let’s see come May who has had a better season.

Our crap form goes further back than 6 games.. take the blue blinkers off ffs!

I'll have a wager with you that Everton finish above us this season.

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:
23 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Slightly mad watching Gray. Why on earth could he not produce this with us? Did he ever even show flashes of what he has shown for Everton? 

Benitez gets a lot out of his players. Obviously suits environment that Benitez has instilled at Everton. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Our crap form goes further back than 6 games.. take the blue blinkers off ffs!

I'll have a wager with you that Everton finish above us this season.

But you’re judging those players you’ve mentioned on 6 games! We’ve seen three of the four players you mentioned week in week out and Maddison when on form is on another level to the other 3! 

I’ll have 50 quid with you that we finish above Everton and another 50 that of the 4 players you’ve mentioned Maddison will have the most combined goals and assists by the end of May.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

But you’re judging those players you’ve mentioned on 6 games! We’ve seen three of the four players you mentioned week in week out and Maddison when on form is on another level to the other 3! 

I’ll have 50 quid with you that we finish above Everton and another 50 that of the 4 players you’ve mentioned Maddison will have the most combined goals and assists by the end of May.

I'll take both those bets!!!😁.... thank you.

• Like 1